FAQs for Sunwing Airlines Duty Free Pre-order
- Why should I pre-order the duty free products I wish to purchase?
Pre-ordering your desired products assures that you will get the products you want. Also we have a wider selection of products that are only available on pre-order due to on board space constraints.
- How far in advance can I book my pre-order?
You can book a pre-order as long as the date and flight number are shown in the pre-order section of the website and at least 72 hours in advance of departure date. All pre-orders onboard the aircraft have to be placed 96 hours in advance of departure date.
- Is pre-order available on all Sunwing flights?
Pre-order is available on departing and returning flights.Duty free pre-orders cannot be offered on flights to the US where customs are pre-cleared prior to departure. All International flights other than pre-cleared flights to the US will have a full selection of duty free products for sale on board the aircraft.
- Can I book a pre-order for my return flight to Canada?
Pre-order is available on departing and returning flights.
- Can I be sure the product I ordered will be in stock?
Items may occasionally be out of stock due to supplier issues; however, we will make every effort to supply the items. If on receipt of your pre-order the products are not available, we will inform you as soon as possible. Please be sure to include your telephone number and email address with your pre-order.
- How can I pay for my pre-order?
The only forms of payment accepted for pre-order are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Is there a minimum purchase?
There is no minimum purchase.
- Is there a maximum purchase for pre-order?
No, as long as the pre-authorization goes through on your credit card.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be pre-authorized and the charge will be processed once you have received your order onboard.
- When will I receive my purchase?
The flight attendant will deliver the duty free purchase directly to your seat on your flight. You will be asked to identify yourself and produce your confirmation receipt.*
- Will I have to confirm receipt of the merchandise?
You will be asked by the flight attendant to sign the receipt form confirming that you have received your order.
- What if the merchandise is not what I ordered?
If the order is incorrect, please advise the flight attendant immediately. If due to a miscommunication you are charged in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are able to and we will be glad to help
- What if I am not satisfied with the merchandise I ordered?
If you are not satisfied with the product in your pre-order, it can be refused. We cannot accept any returns for fragrances, cosmetics, liquids or food items once they have been opened.
- Who do I contact for information about duty free or a refund?
Please email Duty Free Partners Customer Service at email@example.com or call our toll free number: 1-888-670-3218. If emailing us, please provide a telephone number where you can be reached.
- Can I pre-order liquids and/or gels?
There is no limit to the amount of liquid and gel you pre-order as long as you are not connecting on another flight.
- Can I pre-order duty-free items if I have not booked my Sunwing Airlines flight yet?
Pre-order can be booked only after you have a confirmed ticket on a Sunwing flight
- *Some exceptions may apply.
Sunwing Airlines and Duty Free Partners reserve the right to decline the sale and/or delivery of goods to any customer at its sole discretion. Sunwing Airlines and Duty Free Partners may cancel any Order at its discretion prior to delivery. Due to operational reasons, the duty free may not be delivered to your aircraft.